15 BIZARE WIZARDING FACTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
Who else still can't forget the masterpiece 'Harry Potter'? So Potter people, here I am with a bunch of Wizarding facts that are gonna blow your mind!. To be more precise 15 Facts are waiting to surprise you. Aren't you excited, then here it is:
1) J K Rowling got the idea of Harry Potter in a train delay.
Yes! J.K Rowling was riding on a train when the idea for Harry Potter popped into her head, some of the other characters were still forming when she got off the train. it is an unbelievable fact, that you must know.
2) You could watch Harry Potter in 1,169 minutes.
If you want to see all the harry potter movies in a strike, you can do it by 20 hours. of course, you have to take breaks in between, so it is not advisable to watch the films altogether.
3) Harry Potter became the first and only person to survive the killing curse.
On October 31, 1981, Lily Potter made a loving sacrifice to protect her son Harry from Voldemort’s killing curse. Due to the incident, Voldemort accidentally made Harry into a Horcrux where a piece of his soul has been implanted. This is how Harry survived the Killing curse. I bet most of the potter heads knew it.
4) Two actors played the role of Dumbledore in Harry Potter.
Dumbledore was portrayed by Richard Harris in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's StoneandHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. But, After Harris' death, Michael Gambon portrayed Dumbledore for all of the remaining Harry Potter films. Most of them still don't know this, even me, until now!
5) Hermione's last name was going to be Puckle.
Oh yes! J.K. Rowling almost named her Hermione Puckle, rather than Granger. Can u imagine, Hermione Granger as Hermione Puckle.
6) Danial Redcliff, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint were doing their school work on set.
Our Harry, Hermione, and Ron were really doing their muggle homework, to make it realistic.
7) Seven owls in total played Hedwig.
While there was three owls onset in the first film, seven owls were used in total for the role of Hedwig – and they had names, of course. Their names were Gizmo, Kasper, Oops, Swoops, Oh Oh, Elmo, and Bandit. That is a weird truth. Who else misses Hedwig...
8) When Voldemort died in the Battle of Hogwarts, he was 71 years old.
You-know-who died at the age of 71! Most of you already know it.
9) Harry quickly became head of the Auror Department and then later of the entire Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He also gave occasional lectures on Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.
Well, the boy who lived, became the head of Auror, it is amazing right!
10) George and Fred Weasley's birthday is April 1.
No wonder, these boys are these mischieve.
11) The Hogwarts School motto is "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus," which means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."
The Latin phrase Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus is the motto of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter series. It means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon".Nice motto, never expected the meaning to be this.
12) Harry and Rowling share a birthday: July 31.
The boy who lived and the great author shares the same birthday, that is amazing!
13) Dementors are based on J.K. Rowling’s time of depression in her twenties after her mother died.
The dementors of Azkaban are actually based on Rowling's depression...
14) Arthur Weasley was supposed to die in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but was replaced with Sirius.
Arthur Weasely and Sirius Black, are two people who we cannot forget. The death of Sirius Black is an unbelievable reality. Can you imagine what would have happened if Arthur died instead of Sirius?
15) Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy, originally auditioned for the roles of Harry and Ron.
Can't imagine Tom Felton as Harry or Ron! I must say all matched their character, and who else always imagines these people when you read Harry Potter books!